A Tybee Island Stay
After months of checking out east coast locations from North Carolina to Florida, Tybee Beach has the most to offer given our requirements for a family gathering.
- Savannah with all of its history is only a 20-25 minute drive away.
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport is 45 minutes away
- There are homes and condos that have a 2-5 night minimum stay instead of the 7 day Sat-Sat requirement found on most of the barrier island locations.
- The entire island coastline is only 3 miles long so we will be able to find accommodations within walking distance of one-another. There are also golf cart rental options available.
- There are activities, tours, historical sites and award winning restaurants.
Bill & Karen will spend the day on Tybee in mid May and after exploring the island and visiting with a couple of rental agencies, we should be able to begin serious planning.